Materials Questions and Experiments (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battery for moonlight flowers

Hey I was just wandering if anyone knows what kind of battery is used in the moonlight flowers tutorial? I have a 3v button battery and hol…

Started by Jennifer Nichols

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Syuzi

conductive thread or wire for weaving

I wonder if anyone has found a good thread or wire for weaving. I use the artistic wires in a fine (36) g. sometimes, but it  is coated and…

Started by inga marie

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by inga marie

LED Cell phone Flasher

I have been trying to find the flasher used in the Fashioning Technology book (from the space invaders tote project). Does anyone know wher…

Started by chauncey saruas

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Syuzi

diminished conductivity of conductive fabric

Hi all, I'm working on a soft display (conductive fabric and thermochromic ink) in which I haved used glue foil to glue the conductive fabr…

Started by Danielle Roberts

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Danielle Roberts

LED Garment for college project....pleeeeease help

Hi Everyone, this is my very first post and i need your advice or suggestions please.   I need to make a garment/dress with LED Lights inco…

Started by Patrizia

1 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Angela Sheehan

Magnetic + solderable

Hi! i am looking for a material, preferably in thin wire form, that is both magnetic, conductive and solderable. I was thinking of the ma…

Started by julie L

0 Nov 3, 2009

electric button

Hello, I want an push electric button that's small and could easily be incorporated into a garment. Does anyone have any recommendations or…

Started by andy uehara

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Riccardo Marchesi

neoprene material in europe

Hi everyone! I'm looking for neoprene material (2mm) in europe, but the one with textile cover (often used in fashion industry) not the neo…

Started by dori

0 Oct 11, 2009

Am I behind the times?

I have worked with Atlas america for supplying my crafting needs. They use Refrigerator water filters and the ice cold water is very refres…

Started by Lee W.

0 Sep 26, 2009

Hussein Chalayan Video Dress

Is it possible to DIY a Hussein Chalayan video dress? Are the materials, such as flexible OLED available for purchase at an affordable pric…

Started by cheryl

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Syuzi

RSS

© 2014   Created by Syuzi.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service